whitney mara photography | wedding & special events investment

Wedding packages starting at $3499

Bar/Bat Mitzvah and Sweet Sixteen packages starting at $1799

Special Events such as Christening, Baptism and Baby Naming packages starting at $849

*Please inquire for further details*


**Facts and Important Information**

A 25% non-refundable retainer fee is required when booking. This assures the reservation of your event and is not refundable if you choose to cancel at any time. 

75% of the remaining balance is due two weeks before the scheduled event date with the remaining 25% of the balance (to complete your total package cost) is due the day of the event. 

There is no travel fee if the round-trip travel from my location (Bayside, New York) to the photography site is less than 50 miles. A vehicle travel fee is charged when driving from my location exceeds 25 miles as described below:

Round-trip Mileage 25-75 miles $75
Round-trip Mileage 75-150 miles $125
Round-trip Mileage 150+ miles $150

***Prices above do not include taxes

****Prices are subject to change without notice